First, the bubble generation:
In the production process, due to the agitation of the glue, conveying flow, impact, grinding, etc., foam is generated, only to make it less foam in the normal range.
Analysis of bubble generation and solutions:
1, pipeline valve leakage (especially the rubber pump inlet pipe), leak test excluded
2. The leakage of the gear pump shaft seal is not sealed. Check the seal packing. This is the key part of the leak.
3, glue flow is too large or back flow, adjust the motor speed to reduce the flow (some take a small import valve is not good!)
4. The amount of glue in the plastic bucket is low and the air is pumped in together.
If the above is normal or has been ruled out or there is foam, you can take the method of adding anti-foaming agent, such as germanium alcohol or silicone liquid, tributyl phosphate, etc., the amount of glue is generally 0.1-1% of the amount of glue.
Second, glue bond and use temperature regulation:
1. The rubber powder should be soaked in cold water at normal temperature for more than one hour in advance. The method is to add 1 part of water to the rubber powder (water can add less). When water is added, the rubber powder should be agitated so that it is completely exposed to water. There is no dead space; Then put the jelly into a heated tank and dissolve it. Otherwise there will be plastic bottles.
1, glue used in 55-65 Â°C, here refers to the temperature of the glue, not the temperature set by the heating, and some of the heating device has a temperature error, so there must be a mercury or mercury mercury thermometer to measure the glue temperature.
2. Animal glue will freeze into jelly when the temperature is low, so when using it, keep it at a certain temperature. In the air-conditioned room, you can use the glue according to the conventional requirements without problems; when the glue is not used in the air-conditioned room, Use glue according to room temperature, air humidity. Such as in winter, the room temperature is relatively low, air humidity is small, the glue cooling is faster, so the glue temperature can be used higher, some units take warming measures (such as infrared heaters) at the scene, the effect is very good, in addition to operation Actions should be faster (increase the operating speed, ie increase the output); for example, in the summer, the room temperature is high and the air humidity is high, so the glue can be used at a lower temperature and the operation can be slower (the speed is the output).
3, stirring can produce foam can also reduce the foam, the glue should often be properly stirred, so: (a) can eliminate some of the foam, (b) solve the glue surface condensation to make the glue concentration consistent, (c) can solve the glue fluidity.
4. The glue can only be used when it is kept at a certain temperature. Therefore, when the glue needs to add water, add hot water with the same glue temperature, do not add cold water, and then heat it to about 65Â°C to make it a uniform glue solution. Ready to use. The ratio of glue and water should be based on the required viscosity, such as water, the viscosity is low and thin; if water is low, the viscosity is high and thick. The glue temperature should not be too high, the temperature over 90 Â°C or glue that will not be used for a long time will degrade the glue molecule to make the viscosity drop, and the glue will deteriorate (it can stink or even lick at a certain temperature and time). If the production is stopped for more than two days, the unused glue should be removed from the tank and stored at room temperature or reduced temperature.
5, the plastic tank should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
6. Put a small piece of magnet (do not block the suction port) at the beginning of the pump's suction port to reduce impurities into the pump.
Source: Channel of the printing industry: Mao Li Ming