Shanghai Haozhuang Instrument Co., Ltd. develops the LNB brand nitrogen blower, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, leading the country. Nitrogen Blow Dryer (Termovap Sample Concentrator) is also known as: nitrogen concentrator, nitrogen purge, nitrogen blow concentrator, abbreviated as: nitrogen blower, nitrogen blower, used for sample preparation in liquid phase, gas phase and mass spectrometry analysis Using internationally recognized technology, the nitrogen blower usually blows nitrogen into the surface of the heated sample for sample concentration. It has the characteristics of time saving, convenient operation and easy control, and can quickly obtain the expected results. Widely used in industries such as pesticide analysis, commodity inspection, food, environment, pharmaceuticals, biological products, etc.
Precautions for using nitrogen blower
(1) Do not use the nitrogen blower for materials with a flash point below 100 Â° C.
(2) When using a nitrogen blower, hands and eyes should be protected.
(3) The nitrogen blower should be used in a fume hood to ensure good ventilation.
(4) Do not move the nitrogen blower during heating to prevent burns.
(5) Use a three-wire grounded power supply.
(6) Do not open the shell of the water bath with power on to prevent electric shock.
(7) The maintenance of the nitrogen blower should be performed by professionals. Improper replacement of components may cause damage to the nitrogen blower or cause safety hazards.
(8) Do not use nitrogen blower for highly flammable substances like petroleum ether.
(9) Do not use acidic or alkaline substances, otherwise the nitrogen blower will be damaged.
1. Heating medium: It is best to use distilled water and deionized water, which will prevent scale formation on the water bath wall. Be careful not to use organic solvents as heating medium.
2. Algaecide: When not heated, add algaecide in the water of the water bath to prevent biological pollution. No acidic algaecide should be used, and it should be ensured that the algaecide used will not affect the sample to be processed.
3. Change the water: It is recommended to change the water in the water bath once a week, the longest is no more than one month.
4. Acidic environment: When contacted or exposed to acidic materials, steam or samples, they should be cleaned immediately, neutralized with a moderate sodium bicarbonate solution or other similar solutions, and then rinsed with clean water. Prolonged exposure to acidic substances will damage the instrument. If you must be exposed to acidic substances for a long time, protective measures should be taken.
5. Needle: It should be cleaned after each use of the needle to minimize needle contamination. Organic solvent washing, autoclaving and Soxhlet extraction techniques can be used.
6. Immersion: The bottom of the bath is water resistant but not waterproof. Never immerse the water bath in any liquid or place it where it may occur.
Shanghai chenjie printing materials co.,LTD. Is a printing materials technology research and development and sells all kind of printing materials company. Headquartered in Shanghai
The company was originally set up for research and development the all Non-Alcoholic Fountain Solution. In order to fill in the printing field of environmental printing. research and development the all non-alcoholic Fountain Solution,it is a good solution to he traditional difficult to overcome the problem of energy saving ,environmental protection ,safety and soon. Improve efficiency for corporate printing,cost saving.
Printing Plate,Printer Cleaner,Printing Material Offset Printing Plate,Plate Making Process In Printing
Shanghai Chenjie Printing Material Co., LTD , https://www.shprintbar.com